วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How to Make Rubber Band Bracelets.

Wtch the NEW version: www.youtube.com You WILL be able to hear it. =] You can get the rubber bands from Claire's, Target, Kroger, Meijer, WalMart, Dollar Tree, Sally's, Big Lots, BabiesRus... most any place that carries hair accessories, and most any dollar store, as well; be sure to look in the regular hair accessory aisle and the baby aisle. My Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com Twitter: Twitter.com Add me if you want to know random facts about my life! Oh, and when I'm filming/editing/uploading videos to this here channel of mine. (: Ask me anything on Formspring. www.formspring.me Pretty pictures && creative quotes on Tumblr. heysarahlynn.tumblr.com Comment. Subscribe. Stay tuned. ♥

Gold Necklace Plan and Layout for Construction

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น