วันศุกร์ที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hotaru / Saturn AMV - Shadows of the Night

Watch in high quality! Much better! This video is now available for download at AnimeMusicVideos.org at www.animemusicvideos.org It seems like like I have been working on this video forever, but I finally finished it. The song is "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benatar. In case you were wondering, yes I had to lip-synch (chromakey and animate) almost all of the mouth movements, as well as Saturn's flowing hair at the very beginning. On a couple of occasions, I would have to output a clip to a series of stills and paint out her mouth - quite tedious. In some cases, I put in teeth where none had been drawn before. Speaking of Saturn at the beginning, that sequence was built with a separate layer for the star field, background purple glow, hair, shoulders and neck, face, eyes, bangs, and mouth. I also had to mirror her left earring from her right, since the source picture had hair over her left ear. I put lens flares on a few of the clips, and often chained separate clips to make a contiguous shot (like Hotaru having her mind probed by Saturn).

Concrete Structures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น