วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Silver and Gold Pearl Necklace

This intricate pearl necklace features tiny golden doves and sparkly glass drops. Feminine and elegant, this necklace is the perfect touch to your a holiday outfit! You can find the full project instructions here: www.allfreebeadedjewelry.com And for more holiday jewelry ideas: www.allfreebeadedjewelry.com ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Thanks so much for watching! This tutorial was brought to you by EclecticDesigns by Catherine and www.AllFreeBeadedJewelry.com . Filmed and edited by Catherine Fox. Narration by Catherine Fox. ┌ Etsy shop ├ Blog: eclecticdesigning.blogspot.com ├ Facebook: www.facebook.com ├ Flickr: www.flickr.com ├ Want to contact me? Message me here on Youtube! └ Business inquiries? Email me at myeclecticdesigns@yahoo.com! Disclaimer: All products used in this video were purchased by me. AllFreeBeadedJewelry has compensated me for this video.

Discount Electronics Gadgets

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น