วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Drake Ft. Nicki Minaj - Up All Night - Thank Me Later (Lyrics)

This is not my song this is only for commercial purposes, This song belongs to Drake from his album Thank Me Later Lyrics: [Drake] Kush rolled, glass full, I prefer the better things N-ggas with no money act like money isnt everything Im having a good time, they just trying to ruin it Shout out to the fact that im the yougest n-gga doing it Cap on, brim bent, Denzel, Larry time (?) She aint trying to pop that sh-t for pimp okay well never mind, III tried to told you, drizzy still aint nothing nice Bracelet saying you should quit, cars saying f-ck ya life Okay now we outta here Toodles to you bitches And if you dolled up I got the voodoo for you bitches Im busy getting rich, I dont want trouble I made enough for two n-ggas boy stunt double Famous like a drug that I've taken too much I never ever trip Just peace happiness and love I got money in these jeans, so they fit me kinda snug Plus the game is in my pocket, n-gga this is what I does [Chorus - Drake] I'm about whatever man.. F-ck what they be talking about, They opinon doesn't count, We the only thing that matters (oooh) So we do it how we do it All up in your face, man, I hate to put you through it I be up all night.. Whole crews in here Cause I don't really know who I'mma lose this year (oooh) Man I love my team. Man I love my team.. I would die for these n-ggas.. [Nicki Minaj] Yo, Drizzy sayin' get her I'ma get her I get the kind of money that make a broke bitch bitter I got that kinda... wait wait fixate! Which ...

LCD 32 Inch 720p HDTV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น