วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dollars For Collars, yo.

READ HERE :) bracelets available at dollarsforcollars.tumblr.com thanks for watching! if you can help my fund raiser out thank youu! if not, thanks for watching anyway! feel free to leave a comment to possibly win a bracelet :) To those who are saying this is a "fraud/scam", shame on you. First off, I have the bracelets, why would I make them if I wasn't going to actually give them to those who buy them? Second, to those saying I must be registered in the "NASCO", false. I do not need to be registered unless I am a full on charity. This is a fund raiser, meaning it's not as full on and serious as a charity. All I'm trying to do is raise money for a cause that I care about. If you can't appriciate that, leave. If you think it's a scam, simply don't buy one.

Bridge Works Dining Room Furniture Toasters Free Shipping

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น