วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Hanging Earring Card Tip

I order quite a few business cards for many uses other than just getting my name out there. I have cards to inform my customers of how to care for their silver jewelry; to tell my story of how I started my jewelry company, and to make price tags and earrings cards. I also use these cards to display my earrings.

I designed a business card divided in half with my logo on each side and a light line to indicate where I should cut the card in half. I also added 2 light dots on each side about half an inch to an inch (depending on your logo size) below my logo to indicate where to punch holes for the earrings.

You should download design template/guides from the Vistaprint website or any website that offers inexpensive business card printing. They have specific rules for what kind of file they use and also on the templates They have an indication where the image is going to be cropped which is very important. I used Photoshop with my logo because that's what I am used to, but most printing sites use.jpg, images.

I uploaded my picture onto the Vistaprint site. with the text and the score marks for cutting and punching (that isn't free, but it's only a few dollars), and got them printed. I went on Ringsandthings.com and bought a bag of adhesive clear plastic hangers for the back.

When I got my cards I cut them in half on the mark, poked the holes with an awl and stuck on the plastic hangers on the back which go well with my rotating earring display from valuedisplay.com. When I stick on the adhesive hangers I make sure the top is straight and just a wee bit lower than the top edge of the earring card as not to show the plastic hanger on the back.

I modify them a bit for some earrings such as leverbacks. I just trim the bottom a bit or the earrings that are just chain (threader) earrings, I put two holes top and bottom then thread the chain back in again so it will stay put. I also put a sharkskin tag with pricing and item number on the back on top of the clear hangtag for easier removal. If it's on the bare paper, it will pull off part of the card.

I think the earring cards total might have cost me $15 for 250. not including the display which only cost about $25. These cards may also work on other rack displays and even some displays like recycled, painted shutters.

Cool Electronics Gadgets Water and Structure

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น