วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Vanilla Queen clips

Right, so the thing about this one, is its not really meant to be a good video, I just wanted somebody to hear the song, and thought to myself, "Hey, why not add video game clips to the song" And so I did, so when watching it, keep it mind that its not suppose to have reason or rhyme as to what clips are being shown, or why, it just is the way it is because it is. Clips shown are...hmm lets see if I remember all of them. ((In no particular order)) Tome Raider: Legend The Thing Lair The Club Face of Mankind King Kong The Matrix Path of Neo That is all I can remember right now. Right and the song is Vanilla Queen by Golden Earing. Legal Stuff: I am not using either Music or Video to make money or promotion of anything, and I do not own the rights to either.

Water and Structure Jewelry Cheap Price Industrial Engineering How to?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น